.

Thursday, March 21, 2019

religion :: essays research papers

I do not finger that I should participate in the relent it Forward duty assignment. This assignment is telling us to go be dainty to people and we will get a good grade. If we dont do anything nice, we will not receive a good grade. I do not feel like anybody should be forced to do something nice, if they have to be forced, they shouldnt do it at all. If it is not through for the correct reasons, it doesnt mean anything. I do nice things for people. If I am in the mood and feel that I should help mortal out, I will, but I will not give them a paper and turn it in to the t severallyer for a grade. How impersonal is that? If I receive a paper from somebody during this have, I will not feel grateful that they performed an twist of kindness for me because it is not for the right reasons. Their act of kindness is for a grade in religion class. Besides the yield it Forward project has almost nothing in common with the movie. In the movie the little boy, Trevor, decided that he sho uld change the world. His idea closely how to do it is a good theory, but it will never pop off as well as anyone would hope it would. In the movie he saves a homeless man, and he took him home and gave him some money, food, and a run to sleep. He did not have to do anything at all. If I immortalise correctly, that assignment in the movie was for extra credit. Today we received an assignment that is worth a very healthy sum of points for the second golf club weeks. Why should we have to be given grades to be nice to all(prenominal) other? Has the world gone that bad? Having to basically bribe or force people to be courteous to others. That, in my opinion is wrong. This project has a good purpose but I dont feel that it is the right thing to do. People should be nice to each other all the time, not just when we get points for it. I feel obligated to go and do good and be the nicest person I can be, but I would rather be nice to someone and feel the gratification that would foll ow that act. I do

No comments:

Post a Comment