.

Friday, May 10, 2019

Book and You Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Book and You - Essay ExampleWith the coarse information one can get through the internet, the sources are oft questionable that canvassers cannot always be sure if they have the right information from authorities or if they only have a non-white information from a supporter or a critic of a certain subject matter. Concerning health, nurture the printed material has no side-effects as compared to class period a software with the use of a computer that is cognize to cause certain cancers through the radiation emitted by the machine. These are just among the many importance of reading books in a computer age.The books that have caught my interest are mostly novels. I used to read them for entertainment purposes but as I discovered the rich information contained in literary works, I became more observant about the places and people described in the stories I read. I often tang transported to an separate world where I satisfym to become a spectator of the events in the story that makes me see through a different angle of vision which is the authors viewpoint. I came to understand other people and cultures as I read through the pages of the more informed authors. As a child, I have read story books with colorful illustrations. This started my interest in reading and as I grew older, I turned to more serious books like novels that help me become more critical of my environment. Sometimes, I borrowed books from my friends who often recommend good books to me and at other times, I trade some of my collections with their own. I bought some books that I really loved because whenever I have the time, I read them again. Some were also given to me as gifts.One of my favorite authors is Dan Brown and I like his novel Angels and Demons a lot. It is a story of a symbologist who solves a divisive plan of the murders of Catholic Church leaders using the Illuminati, a famous privy society, as a faade in the execution of the plan. The novel seems to have been

No comments:

Post a Comment